Devote Care is a Registered NDIS Provider for Community Nursing Care, delivering:
- Complex Bowel Care
- Enteral (Naso-Gastric Tube – Jejunum or Duodenum) Feeding/Management
- Tracheostomy Management
- Urinary Catheter Management (In-dwelling Urinary Catheter, In-out Catheter, Suprapubic Catheter)
- Subcutaneous Injections
- Complex Wound Management
- Ventilator Management
- Day-to-day management of medications
Devote Care offers two levels of community nursing care: Standard and Higher Intensity Support.
Standard Support can be provided by any properly qualified support worker.
While Standard Support can be provided by any properly qualified nursing professional, Higher Intensity Support generally necessitates specialised, highly skilled, and highly experienced nurses to deliver support to the participant. The Higher Intensity Support is itself tiered in to a three-level intensity structure– all based on the skill and qualifications of the staff members used to deliver support to participants. As a result of the nature of this level of support, the associated costs are generally higher.
An individual may require Higher Intensity support when they require:
- Frequent (at least 1 instance per shift) assistance to manage challenging behaviours that require intensive positive behavioural support and/or,
- Continual active support due to complex medical needs (such as unstable seizure activity or respiratory issues).